Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
#
AG and i swear to u i prayed for lacey the other night and as much as i dont wanna say it i even prayed for ur family even thought i hate u simply because u continue to throw dirt on me and my gurls name....ive never did anything wrong to u or ur family and i pray that justice does prevail so u and all ur followers can quit making such ridiculous assumptions..,....and whoever did this i truly hope does get the death penalty as u wish because that was some coward azz shit they did to those two
19 seconds ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Your senseless lies are your paranoid ways for what you have done AG we both know your mind is starting to play tricks on you and you arent able to sleep without nightmares i know your kind and i wouldnt be proud to be your mother thats for sure
54 seconds ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Johnny n lisa will haunt you all and make sure justice prevails trust me it will not go unsolved noone i mean noone will get away do you understand that god sees all

AG i sleep jus fine and you are truly a very ignorant person......and i would hate to be any kin to u also.....i know i can say that there are absolutely NO SNITCHES in my family...you of course cannot say the same....i was jus curious but what was ur name when u were on probation when u turned STATES EVIDENCE on whoeevr u snitched on because u most definately have a different name then u did then... N THATS REAL
22 seconds ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez I dont need your evil prayers i have god on my side and you also hated johnny n lisa we all know your evil n full of hatred but god will take care of all evil like that rots in hell people like you and tiffany and all involved dont see heaven like johnny n lisa you guys see torment in hell

AG and u most defiantely dont know my kind...IM THE LAST OF A DYING BREED ...and u certainly know nothing about that....REAL NIGGAZ DO REAL THANGZ....STTTOOOPPPPP SNIITTTCCHHHHIIINNN...straight up
36 seconds ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-11-2011, 02:42 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM