Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
geeeeez I found more! lol

#
AD
I don't get how people can be so disrespectful, I hope that these cowards are caught soon and the families can rejoice and be at peace knowing they will soon have to face not only god but johnny and lisa too! Praying for the death penalty. ♥
36 minutes ago · View Feedback (16)Hide Feedback (16)

o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thank you and justice does prevail and death penalty will be enforced
33 minutes ago
o
AD I pray for it every night mama even though I barely knew them it took a toll on me and it isn't fair. Im sorry you have to go through this, excuse my language but FUCK everyone who is coming at you crazy and I hope they burn right next to the cowards that took them.
30 minutes ago
o
AG aint no1 disrespectful to that woman u have to give respect to recieve it...i absolutely feel where all of u people r coming from for feeling sorry for what she is going thru but this lady is so disrespectful and is takin advantage of all of u naive simple minded peoples sympathy for her
22 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Stay off this page you evil demon AG you are not welcomed here at all quit harrassing me and tormenting me i have all your inbox emails threats forwarded to law enforcement stop coming on my son n lisas page have some respect. We all know you hated them and was telling everyone you were going to rob lisas house
19 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thank you AD and ignore him he will be banned n blocked tomorrow hes not welcomed here
18 minutes ago
o
AD
I could NEVER be simple minded orr nieve. And yes you are EXTREMELY disrespectful. If your so innocent leave that to the law to determine. Leave her and her family alone haven't you done enough damage?! as a soon to be father take into acco...unt what it would be like to find your child dead like she did, and think about the shit your saying. Enough is enough fucking drop it and take care of your pregnant girl and let the story unfold, if your innocent then we will all see. Until then, who do you think your convincing? Not me, not her, not anybody.See More
17 minutes ago
o
AG r u fuckin seruois? u stupid bitch u have me blocked i can't send u emails u fuckin retard. and i am goin to respect ur wishes and stay off this page because i have gotten everythang off my chest that has been botherin me since this all started
17 minutes ago
o
AG im not tryin to convince u of nothin u dumb azz bitch.. i have nothin to prove toi anyone..god is my maker u fuckin stupid bitch....and im tired of hearin this lady talk about me for something i didnt do but i am goin to stay off this page..but dont speak on shit that u know nothin about n miss me wit that father to be shit....worry about ur good ol suburb life.. u knoqw nothing about me and u have poor grammar ..u are very naive
14 minutes ago
o
TA AG,why are you so disrespectful? If you're not guilty, I would think you would let things be....what is the purpose of coming to this page? Unless you're having some guilty feelings!! Otherwise respect Maytees wishes and leave her alone!! God help this situation!!!
9 minutes ago
o
AD
I have poor grammar? Boy, did you even graduate? And hold up, let me quote you "dumb azz bitch", so you can miss me with your insults, and god will see to it that you burn in hell alongside every piece of shit that had something to do with... this. And if im correct you are a father to be? Are you ashamed, or unsure? Just curious. And suburb? Clearly you do not know me, nor do I feel it necessary to tell you about me, because you aren't worth that kind of time. Call me what you want but I've never been to jail, or killed anyone, which makes me clear in gods eyes, call me what you want but nothing you say phases me. See More
9 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Your disrespectfull and foul quit writing on my son n lisas memory pages AG this isnt about you and the courts will prove whos guilty or not and stop calling descent people that truly care for our kids and family names god hates ugly remember that
8 minutes ago
o
AD Amen maytee, god is on your side!
7 minutes ago
o
TA God is all of our makers but with a mouth like yours AG you sure won't be seeing our maker!!
6 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Thank you T and AD and god bless you both im sorry hes so disrespectfull and just wont leave us alone
6 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Amen T and AD
4 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Justice will prevail for my johnny and lisa
4 minutes ago
-----------------------------------------------
#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
AG and tiffany williams need to be deleted , banned n blocked from this page he will not stop harrassing , tormenting me and threatening me n my families life i have contacted law enforcement since they are suspects in my son johnny clarke n lisa straubs murder
41 minutes ago via iPhone · View Feedback (5)Hide Feedback (5)

o
AG
u dont have to ban me ma'am i am going to delete myself from this page and ur sorry azz is lucky i aint know cop calling bitch azz nigga cuz i would sue ur sorry excuse for a grieving mother for all the slander u have been posting on facebo...ok...i in no way was tryin to be disrespectful to u when this all started off but u have it stuck in ur mind that i had something to do wit ur son and lisa's death and anyone that knows me would tell u that i would never fuck no female up cuz i dont get down like that.... n believe me i am in no way a coward at all...i ghope the truth does come out and i hope u r a woman of ur word and apologize to me and tiffany...See More
32 minutes ago
o
TA What a shame to even be posting on Maytees page AG....if you're not guilty then why are you on here talking your smack...let the law take care of it...God knows if you're guilty or not and no one can hide from that! I pray that God will reveal who did this and if you are involved it will come out! heavenly father I pray for you to reveal the person or persons to be revealed soon! IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!
26 minutes ago
o
JG Amen!!!!
24 minutes ago · 1 personLoading...
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Amen ;,,,((( AMEN god please let the law arrests all involved sooner then later and please make them pay for taking our johnny and lisa from us thank you lord thank you thank you amen
13 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading...
o
AG
whoeevr T is mind ur own business please..put urself in my shoes..would u life bein disrespected on a daily basios over something u didnt do? n o u wouldnt and murder at that...u do not know where im comin from at all so please dont spe...ak to me..i would appreciate it and im going to dislike this page and i wont be on here talkin no more and god does know that im not guilty and i cant wait for the day that the truth comes out...u have no idead how me or my gurlfriend feel about all this so yeajus mind ur business please sir or ma'amSee More
6 minutes ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-11-2011, 04:26 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM