Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
#
ArD Going to bed now, praying hard and long that they are haunted not only tonight but forever because of what they did, and for peace for your and lisas families. Goodnight.
18 minutes ago
#
AG
clear in gods eyes...and yes u do have poor grammar and u r very naive because it doesnt matter that ive been to jail in god's eyes as long as i REPENT for the things that ive dont... u do know what that means right? and no i didnt graduate... i got my ged when i was 16 and am currently in my second semester of college so chill wit that weak insults u dumb ass bitch......and i dont care where ur from....ur obviously a nobody because ive never heard of u and could care less and i am a father to be and am far from being ashamed....and u people sure do talk cash shit on the computer....See More
18 minutes ago
#
AG i am not tryin to be disrespectfyul TA but i jus feel i need to defend myself and tiffany for these ridiculous allegations but i am most certainly going to stay off of this page on the strength of u TA because u were very respectful in telling me to do so... i respect that and will respect her wishes
16 minutes ago · 1 personLoading...
#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez AD he hasnt heard of you mamas because you are class and not trash like his type so yes you are way up there with us and god and he is way down below with devil and demons sewer so AG stay of this page cus as of tomorrow you are permanetly banned
14 minutes ago
#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Goodnight AD and god bless you
14 minutes ago
#
AD Cool AG, well I have my diploma and my cosmetology lisence, my child is taken care of, I have a ring on my finger. You haven't heard about me because im not a trashy hood rat like the people you associate with. And yes I am a bitch, but im not a murderer. But im not going to argue with someone with the mentality of a 12 year old. I hope your innocent, but I know better. Goodnight AG! (:
14 minutes ago
#
AG and TA my mouth doesnt matter in god's eyes...im not goin to bite my tongue for a lady that is as disrespectful as this woman but i appreciate how respectful u jus were to me so i am goin to dislike this page and u have my word i will never come on this website and say anything again
14 minutes ago · 1 personLoading...
#
AG i am far from a murderer and i wanna cut into u but i jus gave TA my word and i wont blow that up for nobody especially somebody that feels they have to flaunt what they have? good for u AD
12 minutes ago
#
AD I have more than you could hope for, and I will always be a better human being than you, that's something to flaunt correct Smiley_emoticons_wink
10 minutes ago
#

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes AD you will always be a way better person because you dont rob people with guns to their heads you dont murder innocent people to steal from them and you love god thank you AD for being a beautiful soul and you too TA love you both god bless
4 minutes ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-11-2011, 04:42 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM