Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
continuing with the exchange at the top of this page..

#
AG
whoeevr TA is mind ur own business please..put urself in my shoes..would u life bein disrespected on a daily basios over something u didnt do? n o u wouldnt and murder at that...u do not know where im comin from at all so please dont spe...ak to me..i would appreciate it and im going to dislike this page and i wont be on here talkin no more and god does know that im not guilty and i cant wait for the day that the truth comes out...u have no idead how me or my gurlfriend feel about all this so yeajus mind ur business please sir or ma'amSee More
32 minutes ago
#
TA
AG this is my business...Maytee is my friend and she just lost her son and you on the other hand should show some respect no matter what! If I was accused of something and I know I didn't do it then I sure wouldn't be wasting my time wor...rying and let the law handle their jobs! why come to talk smack to a grieving mother with all the disrespect you're coming at her with! I'm a child of God and I do believe in leaving vengeance to God! It's a very sad world we live in and believe me we should all be praying and serving God and asking him for forgiveness for our sins!! God will definitely take care of this in his time and for your sake I hope you didn't have any part of this because you'll be the one to have to pay the price!!See More
25 minutes ago
#
JG AG this is "my" buisness johnny was my lil cuz so where was your bitch when she didnt even have the balls to call the cops and she had a friend call maytee two hours later an apology dont make me laugh bitch is lucky i aint in toledo cause ill be tearing that ass up pregnant or not!
24 minutes ago
#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Amen mama people like them even askin for forgiveness do not go to heaven they have a one way ticket to hell remember god hates ugly
19 minutes ago ยท 1 personLoading...
#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez I love u JG gracias mamita este desgraciado no me deja tranquila (translation: thanks this loser won't leave me alone)
11 minutes ago
#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez TA eras una buena amiga te quiero mucho y gracias por siempre estar a mi lado (translation: thank you you are a great friend I love you very much and thank you for always being by my side)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-11-2011, 04:54 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM