Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 03:33 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: I'm sorry but I think Maytee is going WAY OVER THE LINE wishing death on completely innocent child (Tiff's unborn baby) that is truly SICK and DISGUSTING!!!

I don't give her a pass anymore, she's a fuckin' loon.

It's been said that law enforcement has repeatedly asked her to stop posting this bullshit. If that's a true statement then she's a moron as well.

She's wishing DEATH upon people. She said that kid's mom was probably disgusted by him, I wonder what her kids think about her. If she were my mom, I'd try to distance myself from her too, she's low class & uncouth, a complete & utter embarrassment. Some forgive her the vicious attacks because her son was murdered, I don't. She's a hypocrite.

I could not agree more Notworthy How is she going to press charges on AG for harassment when she is just as guilty (if not more so). This woman has serious issues and I don't think it's from losing her son, I think this is HER, being a real azz bitch. The life insurance thing completely cracked me up, like she's all big and bad because she doesn't have life insurance policies on her family, when really that's just idiotic. I don't believe her about the cameras and security system on her house either. I don't know if AG is innocent, but I give his words more credence than I do Maytee's at this point. Did she really have the balls to say she has never been in trouble? Does she not realize her record is public information? I wonder what her prior name was that AG was referring to?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by purplepegasus - 03-11-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM