Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
When I frist came here I had alot of people jumping down my throat! She disrespected me when I was trying to honestly be there for her to vent to and then some and this is why she got called a BITCH! I hope most of you can see where I am coming from! WISHING DEATH (everyone knows DEATH is forever) on people and their children! Theres no damn words sick enough to describe her or her threats! IM DONE and I DONT feel for her! Whom I feel for is her lil boys, JCsr and the Straubs! My gut is sick from her heinous mouth! she better remember GOD DONT LIKE UGLY and UR UGLY as they come! O yah and GODS CHILDREN are NOT witches! I ac not believe you! U MAKE ME AND MANY MORE SICK!!! Why dont u wait to RUN UR FUCKIN MOUTH until LE makes a arrest!!! WISH DEATH THEN! I have never in my life meet someone so ignorant as u are! I am mad at myself for even being there for you at all! GROW THE FUCK UP LADY! I know I wasnt online during my time of grief! I will NEVER waste my time even typing ur name or mentioning ANYTHING about U! BELIEVE THAT! ugh! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!! I hope you can live with urself! The threats you make to these people have a better chance of hittin u in the ASS then these ignorant curses you have put out on everyone! I cant even waste my time anymore tellin you what a worthless mf u are! LET LE do their JOB and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 03-11-2011, 11:12 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM