Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
All that I've been reading on FB (Justice, MM, BC's pages, etc) and on here (mocker's opinions on all these people and theories) really has my head spinning. I was initially convinced that at the very least AG, MM, & BC know what happened that night. But then I look at their comments from friends and comments on people on here that know them say and I think " no, they are just a bunch of hood rats - thug wanna-bes" - they seem too dumb to do this kind of thing. But then I think about how I don't know anyone in real life that could even conceive of doing something like this. You expect that person to look like a monster or act like one on a daily basis. However the scary thing about psychopaths is that they can hide behind a persona that makes them look normal to the world when in reality they don't have a conscience. Do these characteristics remind you of some of these people?:

• Glib and Superficial Charm
• Grandiose Self-Worth
• Pathological Lying
• Conning and Manipulativeness
• Lack of Remorse or Guilt
• Shallow Affect
• Callousness and Lack of Empathy
• Parasitic Lifestyle
• Promiscuous Sexual Behavior
• Many Short-Term Relationships
• Juvenile Delinquency
• Criminal Versatility
• Revocation of Condition Release - A revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

My point is that I doubt we will be able to judge any of them based on what they say or how they act. However, the fact that they are all so connected and AG, MM, and BC were all talking to each other about revenge, etc literally days before this murder. Then COINCIDENTALLY, TW of all people just happens to be the one on the phone with JC and LS. In the following days, BC and MM are in hiding out of state and TW/AG are snapping smiley/kissy pictures , going on shopping sprees at the mall, and threatening people with a beat down on FB (contrary to AG's claims that TW cried for a week) after their so-called "friends" were brutally murdered.
I will not be ruling any of these people out yet because I still think the killers were known associates of LS/JW and these people still make the most sense to me - that they either did it or know who did. The accusations, denials, and threats are all of a sudden all over FB, not just on Maytee's page, so I HOPE that means the pressure is on and people are panicking. Maybe someone will finally step up with the info LE needs to tie this up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-11-2011, 12:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM