Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 12:46 PM)Nina Wrote: And can I just ask of you normal people, why does it seem like some people think that being a SNITCH is worse than being a freakin' MURDERER ? These people are acting like that is the absolute worse insult you can put on someone - worse than insulting your Mama. With that mentality in this crowd, its no wonder that LE hasn't solved this yet. If I knew someone, anyone, that killed someone this brutally I would "snitch" on them in a heartbeat. So its ok that you beat women, deal drugs, rob houses - are just a menace to society in general - but at least you are not a tattle tale - god bless.

Here's an example of this kind of mentality I found on the net:

My boyfriend was snitched on.. Being a snitch is as good as being dead to everyone. You will nolonger be respected by anyone of the streets again. Snitching is when you give up information on someone that you know is doing something that they can get in trouble for and/or is illegal.. You can snitch on someone who's cheating on someone if you know about it for example, but snitching is done maliciously to get back at someone, to hurt someone, to prove a point, thinking they have the power, but the number one reason is that people snitch and often give up other people and any or all information on other people is to save themselves from possible prison time if the finger is on them. Some snitches will add on to their stories to make it sound better.. Bottom line, a snitch is a snitch.. my boyfriend is not a snitch which is why he is where he is and why he got the sentence he did. Not only did an alleged very close friend snitch on him, but also put all of his own dirt on my man too. My boyfriend wouldn't say anything, so now he has to suffer for someone else snitching on him, which is the worst thing in the world, because the snitcher walked away scott free. But unfortunately this is the law of the streets.. and if you snitch not only are you as good as dead, but in certain cases you may actually wind up dead by being one.

What these assholes fail to realize is that if you wouldn't partake in illegal activity no one would have anything to snitch about. Dumb asses!! It's all about deflecting responsibility as far as I can tell. The snitch involved in a crime who snitches to get a lesser sentence isn't taking responsibility for the crime they commited which is why they're hated & the person snitched on finds it unfair that they have to serve a larger sentence than the snitcher instead of taking responsibility & understanding that apart from the snitch, if they had never participated they wouldn't be where they are.

Another thing I can't stand is reading "Free my nigga so&so" I've seen that on my FB & immediatly deleted those people. If your nigga did something illegal that landed them in prison.... I don't want them free. They are exactly where they should be. Apparently there are alot of people in the hood who've never heard the word accountability. Police

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-11-2011, 01:16 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM