Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[/quote]

I talked to AG briefly last night through PM and I hesitate to talk about it all because I don't know who all reads here.. but anyway I did ask him about when he was in prison with Johnny and what he meant when he said he knew "what he was like." i did ask if he thought Johnny would have any enemies and he responded that Yes definitely. that he was kind of a show off and arrogant in prison (but that did NOT deserve what happened to him!) and he feels it could have been someone with something against him, or knew of what all he had, or both. his mom had to call and get him protective custody and transferred because people were stealing his stuff and he was telling on them, etc. He also said Johnny did seem and act tough but at heart he was not at all (god rest his soul).

just wanted to say AG was very articulate and sounded very smart and reasonable talking to me.. I believe him more than Maytee.
[/quote]

Not saying you are wrong, I could be the one that is wrong about AG. Actually i haven't made up my mind about him....but anyways, keep in mind that psycopaths are master liars and manipulators. Of course he is not going to come out and admit he did it or knows who did....That would be snitching, the worst possible offense. But his words and actions are basically saying "johnny deserved it" then he checks himself and says they didn't deserve it because that is what main stream society expects. Obviously if he thinks Johnny and his family are snitches, he does not have a huge amount of compassion for them.

Many years ago, I knew a guy that was accused of killing his wife and mother-in-law. Now I can't claim he was a close friend to me but he was a life-long friend to a man I dated and I met him a couple of times. This guy was charming and sweet and I would have bet my life he was not involved in the murder. He seemed like an average Joe that you'd have over for a backyard bbq. My boyfriend had absolute faith in his innocence and vehemently defended him. In the end, it turned out he DID kill his wife and mother in law and left his TODDLER child in the house with their bodies overnight so they could be "discovered" by him and my guy friend the next day. This guy was cool as a cucumber and faked his distress and grief so well that no one suspected him -- except LE because they are experienced enough to know the most logical suspect, regardless of demeanor/reputation, in most cases is your man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-11-2011, 02:41 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM