Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 03:07 PM)lou1975 Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 02:35 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: Good afternoon everyone. I checked Mock this morning and WOW..WOW..WOW..and I couldn't wait to check it again this afternoon to see what, if anything else had been going on. I find it interesting that we have learned more info about everything during that rant between Maytee and AG than we have from law enforcement. I also immediately felt more comfortable believing what AG said than most of the stuff Maytee says and I am leaning towards him not being invovled, at least physically. He may very well have mentioned to his "peeps" about a safe or money or drugs being available at Lisa's but I really don't think he physically had anything to do with it. I mean really? What would he gain by lying at this point? Law enforcement is already knocking at his door, people already accuse him and if he did have anything to do with it, I think he'd be street smart enough to not even say anything anywhere. However, that doesn't change my opinion of him being a punk. What I do wonder is if he knows the names of the people in prision that supposidly Johnny told on/snitched on, would he tell law enforcement who they are or would that be considered snitching so he won't go there? I'd hate for him to know this information but not use it.

The other things I learned from their conversation....apparently the alarm wires were cut, Maytee really was an informant as Mockers have suggested, Johnny did snitch on people as Mockers have suggested, Maytee was familiar with TW before all this, Maytee must live by ZB for her cameras to be able to see goings on between ZB and TW, and crap, I can't remember the rest but I know there was more.

Oh and I still feel sorry for Maytee...for the loss of her son but also because she must live an extremely lonely life to use facebook as her outlet, as her friend, as her support. I'm not convinced she has any real support, caring or comfort in her reality so she looks for it in any other way she can.

Miss Conspiracy? I think it was use that spoke with AG via email or what have you....are you friends with him or did you just decide to give it a shot with him?

:agreed:

Maytee
Yes and you take pain meds cus your addicted you drink alcohol to intensify the effect and your a mock moran cus you are jobless n have no life... Does that answer your question... And no im not crazy but i do wish all the evil demons dead that took my johnny n lisa and yes including you if your that sick too and no le is not banning me from facebook or you would all be in jail now sooooo with that said all you pathetic pill popping no life no job having fat sloppy junkies go jump off something and lets speculate how hard you actually fall you dumb pieces of shits

And the entertainment of the evening is on is it??? I do hope NOT
Raising awareness of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
www.ehlers-danlos.org

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by lou1975 - 03-11-2011, 03:13 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM