Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 03:35 PM)kfran Wrote: TOP 3 THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM "JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL..."
1. AG is a "true azz nigga"
2. Maytee is a "sillly rabbit"
3. I am a "moran" "lyin loonie wanna be" & "pathetic"

Happy Friday!
:B
I was thinking about that too Fran. Iv'e have really gotten an education in "gangsta talk". I can't recall all the phrases now but there were several. Something about "Kool-aid" running through your heart and that someone is a "cheese-eating ass"!! I laughed about the "silly rabbit". As awful as their deaths were we have to be able to laugh or we might just cry. Does any one else get a headache and experience eye discomfort when you are reading those "gangsta" posts? They are obviously written for others to read. I wish they would remember that when they're posting and use a period or at least a space at the end of their sentences. It is so difficult to tell where the sentence begins or ends. I still struggle with abbreviationshah:. I'm used to speed reading the posts on here but I have to really focus and take my time when I read theirs. It's a painstaking process.

Maytee claims that she has notified LE about A.G.'s repeated threats. I believe she even said "death threats". She stated they were in her inbox e-mails (which I assume means they are not FB postings) but A.G. states that she is wrong because "you have blocked me from your e-mails" I personally believe him and alot of other things he said. Perhaps he is putting on an act IDK. Nothing seems to surprise me anymore with this cast of characters.

Maytee has proclaimed numerous times that Johnny was not a "drug dealer", didn't "owe money", wasn't in a "gang", that he had "no enemies" and originally stated that these murders had nothing to do with Johnny, his aquaintences or any of his past behaviors. She is adament that A.G. and Tiff are involved and claims they are even "suspects" These were friends of Johnny's so she is contradicting herself by saying this had nothing to with him!? She said "they were set by people they thought were their friends", yet she says he has "no enemies"!?

I imagine that everyone has one or many things that bother them about this case. Something that you just can't wrap your head around or that you don't understand. The thing that continues to bother me and others have expressed the same is the part about Tiff's phone call. I have tried to put myself in the shoes of the perp(s). If it was me and I walked in and Johnny was on the phone stating the things that he allegedly said then I would say to myself "Fuck, we need to get out of here or we better fucking hurry". For all they knew the caller notified someone (perhaps the police) and a squad car could have been in the neighborhood and arrived to the house within minutes. Yet they stayed there. We don't know how long they stayed but IMO the absolute minimal time would be 15-20 minutes and that is if they ran around like complete maniacs. Possibly one person ran around and searched the house while the other or others subdued and killed them. But why would they take such an incredible risk? And that risk would include not only being caught in the middle of a robbery but tying up victims, maybe even carrying a gun and of course murder. I just can't wrap my head around that. That is why Tiff's call has always been somewht suspect to me. The timeline just seems really off to me.

OK I am finally done with my rant!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 03-11-2011, 06:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM