Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 06:16 PM)pspence Wrote: I just found this on another forum regarding the recent correspondance between AG and Maytee...a totally different "read" than what we all were thinking...thought you all would find interesting....

I think AG did trip up in his conversation.

* AG said Johnny was a snitch and he knew Johnny in jail.

* Tiffany said she thought someone who Johnny snitched on in jail, killed him.

* AG seemed to indicate that Johnny "tormented" someone in prison, and Maytee had to have him moved to another prison.

* AG appears to think that snitches are the worst form of life. So much so he has a tattoo dedicated to his mindset.

* AG insinuates that the entire Clarke family are "snitches" - meaning they deserve their fate.

* AG was obviously contacting Maytee before she started to lash out on Facebook.

* AG said that he can do whatever he wants in the eyes of God as long as he repents.

* AG said he prayed recently.

* AG admits to a relationship with Johnny that many did not know about.

Hey fockers who never had sympathy for Maytee but claim to have lost it because she's angry about her son's death, what would you say to your child's murderer suspects?

I don't know if AG is guilty or not, but if he isn't [b]I think Maytee got "motive" out of him last night. She's crazy alright. Crazy like a fox.[/b]

Motive for A.G. to have done it???? I don't see a motive for AG according to AG Johnny snitched on someone else not him. Maybe I misundersttod you. IMO AG has no motive to want either of them dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 03-11-2011, 07:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM