Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
There has been a thought that keeps coming to mind- and and I just cannot shake it. Originally, I suggested that "the phone call" was intended, to lure the victims from the home, so that it could be robbed, but they may of crossed paths with the perps, and things got out of hand. Although I still consider that a possibility (among many others) one thing I did not know at the time I posted this, was that JC had spent the evening at a friends house, watching a sports game, before picking LS up from work.
With that to consider, and strongly feeling the perps are amongst the people he trusted to be friends, I have started to wonder if they had planned to rob the house, knowing that JC would be with friends watching a game, while LS would be at work, and the house would be empty.

It is true, as someone stated in an earlier post, that waitstaff can be "cut" from the floor early. Its been 20 years since I worked at a TGIF, and a good 7 years since I have waited tables at all, but it is common for a restaurant to fully staff a shift, and as business drops off through the evening, they will "cut" the floor- usually the waiters that arrived earliest in the evening, are the first ones to be cut- but not always- some would rather stay, while others will opt to go home.
My thoughts have been wondering, if the perps had come to rob the home, thinking no one would be there for quite some time, and perhaps they were in the home, as many had suggested, when LC and LS had arrived- and they may have attempted to hide when they came home, only to be discovered, before the victims had left to pick up TW.. Just a thought I know... but I just cant shake it.
I remember people asking, but do not recall if anyone knew with any degree of certainty, what time Lisa was scheduled to work that evening, does anyone know?

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 03-11-2011, 07:39 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM