Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 07:48 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 04:42 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: OK so I finally caught up for the most part and WOW is about all I can say. Maytee since I see you are avidly ( sorry if I misspelled) watching this page, why not join us and give us insight? We are all here for the same reason you are JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY AND LISA. Reading you would know that some of us have contacted LE and others have talked about contacting AMW. Seems to me you are simply pissed off that there is a group of people whom you may or may not know that maybe getting close or have a good idea of what may have happened, yet we will not know until LE gives us the details of course. Maybe I am off by saying that you are pissed that we are getting close and theres something you know that one of us has brought up? Noone in thier right minds after a horrible crime like that was committed to one of our kids would be so mad towards others that are trying to find answers in the case or wanting justice for the families of the victims unless they themselves have something to hide and dont want it out in the open. But thats JMO.

a valiant effort indeed but this will fall on deaf ears. Maytee will NEVER understand that we are all here for the same thing and that is Justice for Johnny & Lisa. The reason I feel she is never going to get it, is because she is so close minded and so unwilling to admit that her son was not an angel. I think she HATES us because we have been talking and insinuating about Johnny's lifestyle with drugs/gangs/prison etc and for that reason Maytee will forever dislike us. She cannot SEE that Johnny was not the perfect angel she thinks he was, nor is she, and if anyone says anything different, you are dead to her and she will not listen to what you have to say. We are NOT saying these things about Johnny so that we can tarnish his name or his rep or for ANYTHING negative, we are just trying to FIND THE TRUTH! Even if it means having to dig into his not-so-pretty past. I'm sorry but that's just the TRUTH! Open your eyes Maytee, stop being in denial about Johnny. That does not mean he was a bad person or deserved any of this - he DID NOT! He looks like a very handsome, very bright young man that had great potential and it is very wrong, unfair and horrible that his life, and Lisa's were taken away. But you will NEVER get justice if you don't admit to the things he, You, anyone here, have been or was involved with.

We ALL want these assholes caught!!!

Cheers
Amen to that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by eye.of.my - 03-11-2011, 08:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM