Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 04:41 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Seems to me that Maytees mind is definitely reaching critical mass.I think complete meltdown will come very soon.Does she really think posting outright threats to people is just gonna slip by all the people looking at her ramblings everyday?The best thing for her would be to put down her phone and quit looking at mock and facebook.But I'm sure there is no way that will happen. SO MOTE IT BE

Maytee, if you think those of us at Mock are "morans" as you so eloquently spelled, then stop reading the forum. You have the power & control to visit the websites of your choice. I don't think anyone here has put a spell on you that renders you incapable of not coming to Mock.
BTW, I will continue to worry about your children, because they are just that, innocent children that have lost someone important to them. They need a positive, healing environment, not one filled w/hatred & vile comments toward innocent people.
So mote it be

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree Gonzojoe. Maytee is going through a traumatic time, no doubt. But there is no reason to attack people on Mock or anywhere for that matter. This is not the only crime forum discussing Johnny Clarke & Lisa Straub. I wish she would take all of the energy she is putting forth to tear other people down & put it to good use.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kfran - 03-11-2011, 08:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM