Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 07:56 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 07:48 PM)Methusala Wrote: Yes, kudos to whomever has been doing all that reading, editing and copying and pasting, and two suggestions to make it even more useful:

1) Before you select all and copy, whenever you see the words "See More" click on those words and it will expand the paragraph to reveal more that the writer typed and posted than what you first see;

2) If you can, before copying the text, make a copy of the entire page by selecting "Print to PDF" usually found under File in the menubar of your browser. That will give you a perfect and permanent copy of that page which identifies whose FaceBook Page it is, etc. While you will not be posting that copy here, it will be actual proof of what existed on that page before it was deleted, changed or whatever; and even may at sometime be something law enforcement might want to see or have a copy of.

Hello...I was the one that copied a lot of that last night, and just wanted to point out that where it says "See more," I actually did click and expanded it. So it's all here in its full form, even though you can still see it says "See more" I guarantee you it is the full text. Not sure why it still said that at the end.. but I made sure that it was all there. I copied it all

That's great! Usually the words "See More" disappear when you click on them and instead after the additional text appears, something like "See Less" is added as a button at the end.

Thank you so very much for doing all that work of copying, editing out names and pasting. It was very informative, and very important.

If you are using FireFox for your browser, you can get "Save to PDF" as an Add-On from this page:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...f/?src=api

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Methusala - 03-11-2011, 08:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM