Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 08:42 PM)pspence Wrote: sorry about that last post...i was trying to get fancy...

Here is (5 min ago) from Maytee...

Dumb ignorant mockers you dont want justice for johnny n lisa you all just want a story to speculate play wanna be cops n detectives on and all you are wayyyyyyy off on the facts of the case... Keep on running around chicken heads with your heads cut off because what our family n the straub family knows to date you will never ever know only thing you will know is when the arrests are made so copy n paste that...as far as the events timelines phone records crime scene perps etc that led to this hanious crime fuck off cus you wont get any facts from us... Have a great night

Do you all really think LE has told the Straubs and Clarks who did it?

MAYTEE, WE DO WANT JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY && LISA <3 THANK YOU VERY MUCH MISS LADY! Thats why we r all here discussing the case. no one is down talking Johnny or Lisa. The reason people r sick of you is all ur ranting and shit about ur curses and shit. Also your terrible threats! Who cares if we r way off. "If" they make an arrest we will know the truth then, and until then we will continue discussing this case! STOP YOUR SHIT! Its about Johnny and Lisa. Now~Go take ur nut meds. (dont be ashamed I take mine), a valium, xanax, perc.,a stiff Gin and Juice, and Maybe even a blunt if you do that as well. Then come talk to us! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 03-11-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM