Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 09:25 PM)Nina Wrote: A guy I know is friends with AG on FB and he showed me his page:

ON January 17:

AG: im takin bout DEVILS ...what is the world comin to.. niggaz n bitches get sweated n sell they soulz...what happened to al the thorough street niggaz n bitches U n U n U aint my round...DEVILS get up off me stupidddd

TW: aint no real niggas or bytchs left out here anymore u kno dat ...very few r left....

BC: that sum real live shit u never who or wen even tha closest turn bitch!aint 2 many real niggas left take it bacc 2 tha day n start bodyin these bitches is tha only way

TW to a girl talking to her man: i swear hoe i will slice ur throat bytch...bytch throw yoself away u fukin trashy ass bytch......cum get up wyt me..ill meet up wyt u.. (She forgot to add the "God Bless" here.......)

Random Status Updates from AG in January:
AG: it im chillin haha apprently somebodies gonna kill me haha do me the favor foreal

AG: fuck it ur nobody till somebody kills u

I know i could be way off base here but I keep coming back to the fact that both TW and AG have said that is probably why JC was targeted .....he was a snitch. So WHY would they be hanging out with him and LS if they think they are snitches? References over and over and over about snitches up until the day of the murders and then Nothing more about it for weeks. They know something................

Very interesting post, Nina - thanks Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't recall any mention of AG hanging out with JC and Lisa though? Wasn't it only Tiff and ZB who were at the Straubs' house, unless AG was there too and his name was deliberately left out by TW....

"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-11-2011, 10:05 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM