Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 10:57 PM)kfran Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 10:48 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 10:29 PM)kfran Wrote: AG said something in the conversation between he & Maytee that struck a chord w/me. Something about the perps that killed Johnny & Lisa being "cowards" because they did not "physically kill" Johnny & Lisa, but instead used bags to let them suffocate. I guess I hadn't looked at it that way until AG put it in his own terms....

Some of those comments struck a similar chord with me, when he referred to the perps as spineless cowards who deserve the death penalty, and said what they'd done was truly evil. I've always had him pegged as one of the perps, but I'm starting to reconsider.

It's definitely putting a new spin on things for me. Do the perps not consider themselves murderers because they didn't "physically kill" JC & LS? I can't even begin to consume what is going on inside these perps minds.

I keep thinking about how Johnny looked in the casket, his face had no marks of struggle. For him to endure a struggle w/the perps, I'd find it so odd that they wouldn't end up in a fight. I do not know if Lisa had marks on her face or body, but it still seems so odd, let's just assume that their bodies were flawless, not a bruise or cut. IMO, that makes these perps contain a certain amount of something that I can't put my finger on. It all makes my head spin.

I got the sense that AG might have respected the perps if they'd killed Johnny & Lisa outright and that it was the method that he was repulsed by. The bags might have been used to torture the victims or it could be that the perps couldn't look at their victims' faces as they died, rather than stabbing or shooting them up close and personal, or it might be as you said that they didn't consider this to be a real murder. There are so many unknowns.

They had to have subdued Johnny somehow, whether with a gun or ?, as he would have fought for his life otherwise. Maybe when it came to it, they couldn't use the gun to kill, or possibly he said things to them that made them want him to suffer .....

My thoughts are all over the place about who, how, why.

"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-11-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM