Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 11:53 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 11:31 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: Love letter from Maytee to JsMom

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
Hey jsmom why dont you put the huge bag of chips down and lap top and take care of your other son oh dont forget to take a truckload of your psycho meds too obviously you werent watching your other poor son when he drowned and wasnt found for an hour cus you prolly was too worried about someones bussiness on facebook. Take care of your kid and quit worrying about my post and our life you loser

a few seconds ago via iPhone

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Yes you m im surprised children services hasnt taken your other son from you as much as you talk about drugs pills blunts alcohol wowww pathetic excuse for human life
2 minutes ago
First of all I really dont give a fuck what U have to say and I do take care of my son whom is in my arms now reading to me while I type ur nasty ass! I do work LOL at my fathers car lot (front desk) THANK YOU VERY MUCH! LAY OFF MY DEAD SON u worthless piece of shit! U R SOOO GONNA ROT IN HELL U DIRTY BITCH! U r talkin about GODS ANGEL NOW! O and U have no idea about my sons death and I was cookin and the father let them out and he was 3 so he didnt live the life johnny lived so STFU! lol I could care less what the fuck you say to me! U aint shit to me! BUT U NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY DEAD SON! I dont fuckin talk about urs!!!! bless u and have a nice night!

Thanks for posting this! entertaining to say the least! See I dont let ignorance get to me like she does I dont threatiin peole or TALK ABOUT GODS ANGELS! NOW THATS A REAL EVIL BITCH TO TALK ABOUT MY DEAD SON WHOM was only 3!!!!! pitiful

Girl don't feed into it! She wants your reaction. She keeps showing her true character with things like this though. Don't sink to her level... you're never gonna get anywhere with her

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-11-2011, 11:55 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM