Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 11:38 PM)Jane Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 02:02 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: just wanted to say AG was very articulate and sounded very smart and reasonable talking to me.. I believe him more than Maytee.

thanks for posting this! It's unfortunate TW was the one that happened to be on the phone with Johnny, when this all went down. More & more I really believe it was simply coincidence.

May I ask what you are basing that belief on? Not saying you are wrong, it is possible they are not involved but they must know SOMETHING about what happened. Of course they are going to act all respectful and innocent if you ask AG or TW anything about it but look at the way they talk to their actual friends...... They repeatedly comment on "snitches" like they are the lowest life form just before the murders. They claim to be "friends" with Johnny & Lisa but don't even comment on their deaths....They do however say that they thought they were killed for being "snitches". How COINCIDENTAL that TW had been over there the night before (while AG, BC, & MM were on FB talking about revenge on snitches, etc) and then just happened to be on the phone with Lisa & Johnny when this went down.........

ON January 17:
AG: im takin bout DEVILS ...what is the world comin to.. niggaz n bitches get sweated n sell they soulz...what happened to al the thorough street niggaz n bitches U n U n U aint my round...DEVILS get up off me stupidddd

TW: aint no real niggas or bytchs left out here anymore u kno dat ...very few r left....

BC: that sum real live shit u never who or wen even tha closest turn bitch!aint 2 many real niggas left take it bacc 2 tha day n start bodyin these bitches is tha only way

TW to a girl talking to her man: i swear hoe i will slice ur throat bytch...bytch throw yoself away u fukin trashy ass bytch......cum get up wyt me..ill meet up wyt u..

January 28: BC: no mercy no matter what or who n im there fucc tha police

January 28 BC: play wit me n get wat ur lookin 4

January 28 BC: fucc tha police i ride 4 my niggaz south side no fakes stay away from my peoples n talk in front of tha rite ones cuzz they gunna get ya'll talkin crazy serious shit they waitin n im there! sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

January 28 BC: sout fuccin side family

MM replies: gga's don't realizes who the real nigga's are who been there getin money an now that we gone they think there hard...

January 29, BC posts TI song w/ these lyrics (partial) : :
You pussy niggas finna make me kill one a y'all
I still keep that thang right up under my shirt
Betta tell 'em I ain't playin'
because it's all fun and games until somebody get hurt

Alota pussy niggas talk like broads love runnin' they mouth
But then turn and run in they house
Put the gun in they mouth, tell a nigga talk shit now

I ain't scared of the law
naw I'm about to go to war what it is nigga win lose or draw
I'll never get caught murkin' y'all cuz it ain't what you do
It's what cha near and who saw
Protectin' her and you both hit
You betta check ya girl or you be so sick
If the choppa leave you with no dick
Or a plastic bag holdin' yo' shit

Pussy niggas betta act right, lay low we know where ya family live
Trust me you don't want me up in ya crib with a ski mask on duck tapin ya kids
You can pray all you want but I don't forgive
Ya shoulda been doin' that before ya did whatcha did

AG comments: hott shit cuzz. n i still keep that ayyy (gun) right up under my shirt

12 HOURS LATER JC & LS ARE KILLED. And AG's girlfriend just happens to be the one on the phone with them

No more talk of snitches from any of them for weeks after that. But BC (who is supposedly in Mexico) does post this song on FB:

February 1 (after the murders) BC posted this song. Here are some of the lyrics: :

a million ways to die you already chose one
we on the top now go back and tell the hook we winning
and while ya there let em know we did it just for them
I made them cough the cash up and left them jsut the phlegm

And then this song (partial lyrics):
Fuck the family of the victim
Witness that's snitchin ass hoes nigga

And then not much else from BC or MM because they are hiding in Kansas where Federal Marshals pick them up.......

Yes, these are very articulate young men that TW is a down ass bitch with. Poor unfortunate TW whose boyfriend just happened to be in prison with Johnny when he "snitched". Who just happens to be friends with BC and MM who are in custody for other robberies. That is an awful lot of coincidence..........

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-12-2011, 12:50 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM