Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 06:32 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Open Words to The Straubs, Lindsay, and Extended Family,
Maytee, John Sr, their boys, and LE.

There are pages and pages of speculation on here about everyone
except the man in the moon. A huge percentage of them will be
incorrect and rumors gone amuck.

I can totally understand where family members are coming from and I beg for
them to let it roll over like water over a duck. No one is trying to do
anything but solve the case.

Here is an example of how things can go weird fast. One poster said
that the East Coast Murderer was ID'd by a cigarette he had thrown on
the ground. In the next post, someone said something to the fact that,
'I am so happy they caught him throwing his cigarette out the car window.'

Well, the latter was not stated, and was not true. The perpetrator had
dropped the cigarette while walking outside a public building and it was
picked up by police for DNA.

Remember playing telephone in school? It happened in the example up there.
And it probably has happened hundreds of times here. No one really knows
what color the duct tape is and no one really knows what the death scene
looked like except Maytee, John Sr and the LE. Consequently we have
spewed alot of shit I am certain. Sorry M, JSR and LE. But we are
only novices and only trying. Forgive us and realize we are not the
Official Investigators, but really really novices, WANTING TO THROW
OUT ANY CLUE TO TRY TO SOLVE THIS HORRID CASE AND ALLOW
HEALING. Sorry too about some of the really really stupid sexual ridiciulous
comments. That was about as dumb as they come and from obviously
an individual who is not a parent or has never been in true fear of a loved one.

Don't give up on us, please. We mean no malice and love your kids.

just wanted to repost this. no one really responded to it, but i thought that it was one of the best posts that i have seen here in awhile, and i agree whole-heartedely. sometimes a lot of you on here get wrapped up in the moment of the posts and forget about the point of this whole thread. i have refrained from posting for the most part because, although connected, i am far removed from this case. i have to say that it is a shame to see a number of posters (that i have come to respect after following this all along) sink to the level of those that they condemn by "fighting fire with fire". if you are against fighting with fire, then why fight against fire with the same thing? anyways, i'm bloody going on like a plonker (see this is why i have refrained from posting). i hope i haven't ruined my initial point that wolfhouse had a great post here and that i think we should stick to the initial point of this whole thread and strive to be a positive factor in this whole tragic mess and respect all of those effected, no matter how unfortunate their coping mechanisms may be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pfifltrigg - 03-12-2011, 02:10 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM