Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-12-2011, 06:20 AM)pspence Wrote: Curious: I just read the possible copy cat murder/robbery of the Texas robbery...so creepy...

I know I have changed my mind a thousand times about this case but after reading so many of the insightful posts...I'm about convinced that:

this was merely a robbery that escalated and got out of hand - by people Johnny thought were his friends....they didn't think J/L would be home at that time....it got ugly really quickly...Johnny so strong and trying to protect his girlfriend and her parents home that he felt responsible for...started shouting and defending ...Johnny probably while defending his turf and aghast at what these people were doing that he thought were his friends started shouting things about them that pisst them off and hence the murders ...

this could be my "final answer" until the arrests...

any thoughts out there?

My original post (313), is very much the same as what you are thinking here, and without new information to consider, I still believe this was an intended robbery and the victims were not expected to be there.
If some of the rumors are true, that have been spoken of on this forum regarding the crime scene and such, I would probably change some thoughts on this - but without confirmation that these things happened, and what little facts are known, my thoughts remain much the same, as they did in my first post.
Of course, the thoughts I posted last night before I left for work still remain.. as I am now wondering if the perps entered the home while JC was at his friend's watching the game, and LS was at work...
Of course, I would of never guessed that this much time would of passed without an arrest.
Its tragic that the person(s) who was capable of such a horrific crime, still walks the streets.
There has not been a single night that has passed since I heard about this crime, that I have not prayed for justice for these kids, and their families.
Lets hope it comes soon.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 03-12-2011, 08:18 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM