Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-12-2011, 11:28 AM)aileen Wrote: I'm just so torn on if it was, or wasn't premeditated. We've heard speculation on how Lisa fought for her life, how her tongue may or may not have been cut, and also speculation about sexual assault. I can't help but wonder if this was planned, and that they made Johnny watch as they tortured Lisa. Even if he didn't watch, they TORTURED her, and her uncle stated she clearly fought for her life. Now I ask you, if this was not premeditated, why would they do all that to her when one would think she would have been the easier one to subdue, because of her size?? I guess I would think more of a fight would ensue with Johnny, due to his size. And why would they BRING duct tape with them if it weren't planned?? They had to have brought it with them, otherwise LE wouldn't be trying to find out where it was purchased.(assuming that it is FACT that LE did contact Menards and Home Depot, as someone from here reported).

I think they brought the duct tape with them so they could bind & gag the victims while they robbed the house. They had to have overpowered Johnny quickly and early, possibly taking him by surprise - e.g. he thought he was opening the door to a friend and was jumped before he had a chance to react.

All we know for sure about Lisa is that she fought to the death and was hit on the side of the head; I don't think the other injuries have been confirmed. It's possible they weren't expecting such a struggle with Lisa and went further than planned trying to subdue her or because it made them really angry....
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-12-2011, 01:42 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM