Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

The rest of the dialogue between AG and Maytee:

The day you set up my son johnny n lisa to have lisas house robbed by your goons is the day you all signed your death sentence thank you god for guiding law enforcement to all the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing... Their is no perfect murder i told you all noone gets away!!! Rest in heavenly peace johnny n lisa i promise you justice does prevail and noone got away they all die my promise to you my son i love you infinity n beyond

15 hours ago via iPhone

TCH: Did they find out who did it?
15 hours ago

TS: does this mean we finally have some leads ?
15 hours ago

AG: apologies are in order
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Get lost demon you are not welcomed here have respect and stay off this page only god law abiding citizens are welcomed here
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Only when you and tiffany are proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Aaron why must you continue to disrespect my wishes and try to torment us by posting on here??? You sure do not keep your word of unliking this page... Why must you keep snooping and slithering like a snake all the time.leave us alone will you
13 hours ago ·
AG: and that most definate;ly will never be happenin because i will never be stepping into a court of law over this.....and you are far from a god law abiding citizen....u believe in witchcraft u fuckin mute....but im done on this page...jus wanted to state the facts......u said it right cause whoever did this is probably laughin at how ridiculous u act on a daily basis and they are coward(s) cuz they r uin sheeps clothingt...everyone knows atleast they think they know how i am so yea ive never been a sheep....ur hilarious foreal
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Your a pathetic coward get lost ive already contact law enforcement and made them aware of your threats to me and my family
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Guilty minds dont rest aaron and its all catching up isnt it???
13 hours ago

AG: catching up? ur son was no threat to me at all ...and neither was lisa....i may be guiltyu of a shit load of other things but murder is not one of them....and yea i dont know if u forgot but FUCK THE POLICE....i dont barr them or anybody u talkin bout including ur infamous demons.....
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Aaron why do you feel the constant need to try and prove your innocence is your mind finally eating away at you with guilt maybe you should call a priest or detective and confess your part in what you know... Is johnny n lisas spirit haunting your evil ass for what you know
13 hours ago

AG: i gave my word to terry and i dont even know terry so why the fuck would me givin her my word matter....and tracey u little fat bitch i think ur jus mad i feel over tiffany whoopin ur azz in ur own house awhile back when u were throwin a party so jump on another bandwagon u dick ridin bitch
13 hours ago

AG: their spirits aren'ty haunting me...and i am in no way trying to prove my innocence ..i dont care what u think ...im jus talkin shit cuz ur a fuckin delusional zanax eatin bitch....who use to be an informant......b
13 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Wow aaron you know demon hour is 3am and thats when you always seem to pop out at that time you are evil and disrespectfull just do us all a favor call the detective cash in on reward so you dont have to rob anymore and tell them your part.
12 hours ago

AG i am done tho...im givin johhny and lisa my word i aint sayin shit to u no more c ause they weill help us all know who did this ...N THATS REAL..
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Really i believe they will haunt you till you cant take it no more and im sorry i dont do drugs or pills or drink im not your strung out girlfriend aaron that pops percs xanax n plays beer pong pregnant what a shame that is just goes to show society what poor excuse for human life she is harming her unborn fetus
12 hours ago

TS: ahahah you clearly dont know me. nd are u fuckin psycho ? have i fuckin said anything too you or gotten into this at all ? i think not so you can calm your ass down and get off my shit. you dont even kno who the fuck i am so why are you worried nd bringin me into this ? and pretty sure you need to get ur story straight cuz her ass has never put a hand on me. she might of came at my cousin wrong at our house but that was a grip ago and over something you have no idea about. so mind your own and live ur own life crazy ass.
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Tracy dont feed into the hoodrats your better then that obviously he cant sleep cus johnny n lisas spirit haunts him for what happened to them but i wouldnt be surprised if one of the guilty ones kill themselves cus their minds will eat them alive with guilt
12 hours ago · 1 personLoading...

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Since my son johnny n lisas spirits will continue to haunt them night and day they wont have a moments peace and when they go to deathrow for killing my son n lisa then they will rot in eternal hell god will make sure of that amen
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Lisa and johnny will continue to haunt them all even in prison waiting to die they will not have a moments peace trust me they will be tormented for tbeir actions for all eternity oh by the way you cant repent for this one
12 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Tracy he is gone totally psycho since all he will see and breath is johnny n lisa spirit haunting them for what happened to them and thats why he feels the need to torment me and my family and friends... Misery loves company and he sure is in desperate need for some since everytime he tries to sleep he is haunted by johnny n lisa spirits and god knows what else
12 hours ago

T S i kno im not sweating them. im grown and dont have time for this chilidsh bullshit. were trying to figure out who would do such a horrible thing to johnny and lisa and all he wants to do is run his mouth on here. its pathetic.
5 hours ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Exactly and like they say guilty minds dont rest
5 hours ago ·

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-12-2011, 05:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM