Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-13-2011, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:26 PM)Adub Wrote: That is just not how it rolls, unfortunately. The ties to the community run deep. I'm not even sure that I would get involved, to be honest. If I were in that situation, and had lived through the generations.

I can't relate to those people in any fashion. How can one not want more for themselves? More education so one can make more money. I want it all. I don't see any of these "players" having drive/ambition/goals. When I read some of the shit they do I come within a nano second of posting that they all deserve exactly what they get.
I cannot relate to this either! I have had friends that I have known since 2nd grade, and I am a very loyal person- but without a doubt, if anyone of them decided to murder people, our friendship is done!
Any loyalty or ties implied, from our previous standing as friends, is gone with it.
And if these victims were amongst their circle of friends, where is the loyalty that is owed to them?
And if people are "afraid" to talk, that makes no sense to me either.
Whoever committed this crime, should, and probably will get the death penalty (here in Texas- they would, and we do not just sentence them and forget about them, we actually implement it) at the very least, they will get life and never walk free again- that makes them far less of threat, than walking the streets as they are now.
This was a horrific crime, and if people know who did this, and they are not talking, there is no excuse- and they are just as guilty in my eyes, for allowing them to get away with it!
Sorry, I had to blow off steam on this...

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 03-13-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM