Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-13-2011, 07:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i agree...if someone KNOWS with a certainty the identities of the killers, they are skating on accessory after the fact by withholding the information.

I tend to agree with you LC.
So here are my rambling thoughts……

There is going to come a point when all options are off the table. That the ideals of leniency or understanding by law enforcement will no longer apply. The role of witness can turn quickly into suspect, and with no doubt; defendant. Is it worth the chance?

It would probably be wise for anyone who has any knowledge of this brutal, senseless, and horrific crime to come forward while they still can. If they have fears, I believe with the aid of law enforcement it is quite possible to start anew on many levels of life.

This “no snitching” rule is as pathetic as the ones who preach it on the streets. It is a rule that only applies to the guilty, and they would put their own interests above anyone else’s. What is hilarious to me, is that these so called street wise morons make all these fucked up rules in their already fucked up lives, and still cannot follow those. So is it worth protecting a killer(s)? What if it were your relative murdered? Does the “snitch rule” apply then? Probably not!

There is no such thing as a secret or honor amongst thieves for very long. The clock is ticking, and at some point someone is going to “run their mouth”, and regardless of how this all will play out. It will be very pleasing/interesting to see how many of these low life, uneducated, pathetic, weak, doping, and immoral defendants will stand trial for murder. No matter what role they played in this case. We’ll all witness how important the rule of “no snitching” is as they point fingers at each other. They will be pointing out people who knew something, but did not say a word and more. Better believe that anyone charged in this crime will do or say anything to save their own ass. By that time, it will be too late for anyone who is directly and indirectly involved. They'll all be sitting together in a court of law. But hey, you didn't snitch and that makes you important. Yes, it does! Cause you are going down with the rest of the morons. Now that makes sense!

But those who may know something and still have a chance needs to ask him/herself :
“Do I want to be a witness in the case or a defendant who will likely head to death row?”
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by FutileResistance1 - 03-13-2011, 10:55 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM