Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2011, 07:55 AM)pspence Wrote: I am absolutely totally obsessed with this case...two such attractive kids and from all accounts kids with great personalities ...Tiffany's parents are good people and had real concerns but knew she was over the moon in love with JC... wanted to keep her home and help put Johnny on the right track ...don't be judgemental about her parents because anyone with grown children know you can't pick who they fall for...plus, from what I understand Johnny was a fun cute guy with potential they saw to be a great guy...I feel so sorry for M also and how crazed she must be over the loss of her darling son...however the following is the bottom line...after communicating with a man close to the case I think these are the following scenarios:

a) Johnny bragged about the safe being in this affluent home and the wrong "gangsta wannabe sociopaths" heard about it...simple robbery as motive with the gangsta finish (tape/bags) to these 2 precious people...

b) Someone Johnny told on in prison had revenge - robbery secondary.

c) This will blow everyone away...but I heard (totally rumor) from someone close to the case locally...that "M" is not her real name and that her husb got busted awhile back with a truck with heroin in it. "M" turned informant for lesser sentence (or no sentence)...and even told on own family members to save their own skin (not sure I wouldn't have done the very same thing in the same circumstances - however I am a 100% drug free law abiding citizen) ...anyway...this snitching involved telling on some big time dealers - some of which - involved members of her own family which were in the Cuban mafia...did this as a revenge hit to get back at "M" ---to hurt someone she loved most in the world- robbery secondary motive. Also to send msg to all in that world "anyone snitches - this is what will happen to you"....M may have always worried this could happen and reason so freaked out...LE of course knows this as possibility IF this info is true. Heard "M" isn't even real name. So sad because of the love, loss and tragic circumstance...also heard J wasn't an angel and yes, the scales and baggies...they were smokin' a little pot but he really was trying to turn his life around and loved LS' parents...

I was wondering where the "truck load of heroin" rumor first came in to play here at Mock. So I searched and found the post above. Fb friend of TW. Makes me go hmmm.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Adub - 03-14-2011, 12:43 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM