Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Couple things crossed my mind looking back on some old post I read & I'm sure I'm repeating some old shit, bare with me on this:
1) The mention of a hidden spare key to the house that LS, & a number of other people knew about. Just a thought...in the evenings prior to the murders, perhaps some of their "frenemies" saw LS or JC use that key and made a mental note on where it was kept.
2)Somewhere I read in the evidence collected, was that the Alarm Manual was left out & opened....leaves you to wonder if the killers knew how to get in the house (via hidden spare key)but needed to act quickly on the alarm(incase it was activated) while JC was kickin it at his buddy's house before he went to pick up LS from work. The killers may have caught the alarm code on a previous visit but needed to make sure how to shut the dam thing off just in case.
3)"IF" LS was not raped or sexually assaulted, I would bet my own life that there WAS A FEMALE PERP INVOLVED IN THE MURDER...LS was a very pretty & attractive girl (most sick bastards would have not thought twice about sexually assaulting her) they came in with duck tape & planned on tying her & JC up anyway. Unless (like I suspect) a female perp was there to keep the other killers focused on their sick mission to get some drugs, get some money, and shut the "snitch" & his goody good "rich bitch"up for good.
4)LS was found with her work uni on and her gym pants under or around her neck...she was changing when the perps came out & confronted JC...IMO, LS ran out to see what the hell was going on. I think LS was left for the female perp to handle while the other male perps handled JC.
Sorry I'm rambling people, I'm just pissed off these loser thugs & their nasty,dirty, screwing everything that moves pregnant baby mama's aren't locked up yet...I hope one turns on the other for a better plea deal...better yet, maybe someone in their family or "frenemies" will turn them in for a cool 20K. Who couldn't use 20K of cold hard cash??? COME ON PEOPLE WE'RE IN A RECESSION FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD, TAKE THE MONEY BITCHES & BUY YOURSELVES A NEW LOUIS VUITTON! ok...I'm doneSmiley_emoticons_smile Good night!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by LVShortySpice - 03-14-2011, 04:00 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM