Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Adub states " I wondering where the "truck load of heroin" rumor first came in to play here at Mock. So I searched and found the post above. Fb friend of TW. Makes me go hmmm..... "

I wished there was some secret connection to me to this case (and NC) but as I explained on a later post...after being totally captured/obsessed with seeking justice on this case due to reading about it first in the news and seeing the picture of these 2 beautiful kids and having grown kids similar ages who would have fit right in with the party pictures...I "friended" Tiffany on facebook and was shocked when she responded...we corresponded and she was very polite and claimed from the beginning she had nothing to do with it...that she loved both J and L...

since that time I've also had a heart broken for Maytee and been totally understanding of her agony...I certainly have played "both sides of the fence" and for that I feel badly but I was trying to see it from all sides and throwing all possible scenarios out there...I feel guilty throwing that scenario out there about Maytee husb/heroin and am convinced now that had nothing to do with this...

I hope Maytee forgives me and anything that I have suggested that has caused her additional hurt - I feel terrible...that's the truth...I am now convinced it was like Maytee said "a robbery gone bad" by people they thought were their friends...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 03-14-2011, 06:35 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM