Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-14-2011, 06:36 AM)kfran Wrote: I'm still curious as to why only (from what we've heard) the masterbedroom was "ransacked." Someone suggested that maybe Lisa was hiding in the MB closet & that's why there were holes in the walls. Maybe that is the case, not sure? But if she was getting ready to change, i.e. reason for "interband pants" wouldn't she be changing in her own bedroom? Why weren't the other bedrooms rummaged through? Did the perps hear the doorbell & leave before they got to go through the whole house?
I don't know, I'm beating my head against a wall like most other Mockers.

Who knows, hell for all we know both LS and JC could've been up there and that's where a fight initiated.

Personally, I feel this was more drug related (vents removed) than a robbery given the only thing missing was $80 from a jar, WHICH I believe was not cash per se, but foreign currency and/or dinars...plus if they were looking for a safe that didn't exist, i highly doubt they would leave empty handed and would have taken jewelry, and I'm sure LS had a purse but that's not been mentioned.

I'm having an extremely hard time with Maytee's statements all in all. I just cannot understand how someone can be as detailed as she was when giving info to 911 and be so right about the info but completely wrong at the same time...i.e basement (close), LS shirt was off (close pants), cell phones on bodies (close strewn about), car is the driveway (close garage).

I also find it odd on the JVM interview how she stated that after the second time the police left she told her husband, '...we're going to wait until the police are gone and you're going to go back through this house.' Then JVM is thanking her for being honest about to go to break and she pops in with 'yes, and the third time the police was called is when I had my husband prop...' and then it
cuts to a commercial break.

Lastly, on the third 911 call, after knows her son has been murdered, a comment is made to the effect 'if they going to do something, why not just shoot them and leave them alone...' who the hell says that?

Don't get it, someone please try and explain...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curious - 03-14-2011, 08:59 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM