Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-14-2011, 06:48 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 05:27 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 06:35 AM)pspence Wrote: I wished there was some secret connection to me to this case (and NC) but as I explained on a later post...after being totally captured/obsessed with seeking justice on this case due to reading about it first in the news and seeing the picture of these 2 beautiful kids and having grown kids similar ages who would have fit right in with the party pictures...I "friended" Tiffany on facebook and was shocked when she responded...we corresponded and she was very polite and claimed from the beginning she had nothing to do with it...that she loved both J and L...

pspence, I understand that you are not a personal friend of TW and that you contacted her solely to find out what she knew in connection with the murders, and to invite her onto Mock to answer questions.

But I am wondering if you could help us understand more about the world in which TW lives and the way in which its participants seem to communicate in a sort of brutal, violent and a criminal vernacular, by telling us a little more about the experience of being in contact with her. For example:

a) When you first contacted TW, did she write back to you in the vernacular which she and her friends appear to employ on FaceBook and MySpace, or in the ordinary English that most of the rest of us use to communicate with each other?

b) Have you had personal or professional experience before this contact in dealing with people who speak in this peculiar way; if so, can you tell us about it, and offer your impressions as to what motivates them to speak this way to each other - is it lack of education, ignorance, a desire to fit in, or what?

c) When you corresponded with her, did you ask her whether she had any idea who may have committed these murders?; if so, did she respond affirmatively or negatively?

d) Are there any additional questions you asked her, which we on Mock neglected to ask her?; if so, what were her answers to your questions?

e) You have read her motto on her FaceBook page, when it was available, which said approximately: "I'm a down ass bitch and I rides wit my niggas and my bitches." and perhaps also read my attempt at an interpretation as follows: "I am loyal to my friends and will not reveal to law enforcement any knowledge I may have of criminal activity by them." Do you agree with my attempt at a translation or do you have a different interpretation of that motto?

f) In your mind, how does that motto square with your confidence that she is telling the truth, and the whole truth, surrounding the murders?

Thanks very much for your further contribution towards our group efforts at thinking this through.

good questions! maybe she can answer these?? I mean I know alot about slang because as a white female I do have alot of black friends. not to say that I can translate everything thats said but I can translate ALOT! I know of people whom have/are gang related which I base myself from but I know them. ANYONE whom has questions for Tiffany that she hasnt answered I can copy/paste them and see if she will answer them for us. Just let me know the questions. As you all can see in alot of my posting I use alot of slang but to me its my way of breaking words down lol anyways.....so let me know of any questions and I will see what I can do! Smiley_emoticons_wink

JsMom, Can you ask Tiff if she knew Johnny and AG were in prison together? Does she have any details on what exactly happened in the prison with Johnny? Thanks!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 03-14-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM