Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Well said Methusala. I agree.

Pspence said: I "friended" Tiffany on facebook and was shocked when she responded...we corresponded and she was very polite and claimed from the beginning she had nothing to do with it and I am an optimist who prides myself at being non-judgemental and giving all the benefit of the doubt.

Pspence, I respect you for being nonjudgmental but I fear your gracious and unprejudiced view of TW and her friends might be naive. Of course she is going to claim she had nothing to do with it to a random stranger. Of course she is going to be polite. What would you expect her to do? Confess to you? But how does her polite attitude with strangers square with her real persona she shows with her friends. Here is just one of many violent threats she has made in a public forum: "i swear hoe i will slice ur throat bytch...bytch throw yoself away u fukin trashy ass bytch......cum get up wyt me..ill meet up wyt u.." The same night she was on here so "politely" answering questions, she was threatening beat downs on FB. And considering that she does actually spend her time with (and have children with) violent criminals, I don't think this is high school "play acting" to fit in.

I have a family member that is a thief and a patholigical liar - he can sweet talk with the best of them and make you think he is a perfect gentleman if you don't know better. That is what is so scary about sociopaths and pyschopaths.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-14-2011, 11:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM