Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-14-2011, 08:17 PM)pspence Wrote: Methusula said "pspence, I understand that you are not a personal friend of TW and that you contacted her solely to find out what she knew in connection with the murders, and to invite her onto Mock to answer questions.

b) Have you had personal or professional experience before this contact in dealing with people who speak in this peculiar way; if so, can you tell us about it, and offer your impressions as to what motivates them to speak this way to each other - is it lack of education, [color=#FF6347]YES
ignorance, a desire to fit in, YES just like when we were younger and wanted to fit inor what?

I have been a Social Worker with mothers/families on welfare and for people living with HIV disease plus HIV outreach testing (in jails on occasions, alternative clubs, etc) plus other sexually transmitted disease testing outreach ... I have worked with people with substance abuse problems as well as many hardworking wonderful people in diverse populations for over 22 years.

Pspence- I too am a social worker, I worked in child welfare for a little over 2 years before working w/ no to low income pregnant women that were also drug addicts. You've obviously worked hard through out your career to remain so optomistic about ones character. In regards to Tiffany, after looking over her FB & Myspace profiles as well as her mothers, she reminds me of many, many clients that I have previously worked with & I will say that if Tiffany had the upbringing that I assume she had, she's more than capable of manipulating anyone. Children that grow up in homes w/the lifestyles that this group is portraying on FB learn what they see & they learn it fast. I've worked w/4 yr olds that were master manipulators, they could walk the walk & talk the talk. I'm not saying that Tiffany had anything to do w/the crime committed towards Johnny & Lisa, however (and w/all due respect) I find it very naive to assume someone's innocence based off of an email conversation, when you have never met them before, let alone you are not face to face. You are not witnessing body movement, tone of voice, facial expressions, or eye contact- all things that are essential in this situation.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kfran - 03-14-2011, 11:21 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM