Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-16-2011, 06:07 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: why does it seem that every one talk's alott of bs about t.w and what she has been threw in her life has nothing to do with this case people do make mistakes in their life & need guidance my focus is on m.c and the fact that she is nt telling the whole truth wich is having every one go crazy over this case 1)ok tw called jc mom and said she was un able to reach him after a hr after they talked ok fine may be phone did go dead why did m.c just jump to a conclusion that some thing was wrong did she know what her son was in to ? did she know what was going to happen ? dont get me wrong i do feel sorry for what happend im just trying to get the truth and nothing but the truth

Not sure what 'bs' is being mentioned here about TW, but saying she's 'been through' stuff in her life implies that it's now behind her, and her threats posted on FB prove that's not true. As far as I'm concerned, she has a lot to do with this case and could be the reason why Maytee got so scared once she knew TW was involved. It's too late for guidance to be able to help her; the only thing that can help her is to come clean and tell the truth about what happened that night. If she was the friend to Johnny & Lisa that she professed to be, she'd do just that.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-16-2011, 06:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM