Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Please remove yourself from this page you evil demon tiffanny williams you know i know your a hoodrat drug dealing whore strung out cheating pathetic excuse for human life... We all know you set johnny n lisa up to get robbed n murdered and KARMA is catching you trust me you will not get away eith murder hoodrat just like you set up j j for your baby daddy to rob and j j killed him in self defense you have a one way ticket to deathrow n hell you evil whore

15 minutes ago via iPhone ยท View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3).

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Karma started for you the day you set up j j and your baby daddy robbed him and j j killed him in self defense and now hoodrat you set up my johnny n lisa beacause of your pathetic jealousy and thinking her parents had all this cash in the house after you been there acting like you were their friend two days in a row and scoping out the house to have them robbed and killed the next day acting like you was really trying to hang out tgat night too
5 minutes ago.

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Pssssstttttt you pathetic liar johnny n lisa had no intention on picking you and your fiend out boyfriend Z that night thats why when he picked lisa up they went home and park in garage... Who the fuck you trying to fool whore you know your caught and guess what noone including you gets away with murder you scandalous whore you know i had you pick up john to trap your ass out tgere til i got there cus the minute i heard all the lies coming out your mouth i knew you was guilty as sin
about a minute ago..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-16-2011, 06:58 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM