Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-16-2011, 07:09 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: wow all this crazy shit over t.w come on know she had lead a bad life but as far as saying she is a murderer is insane so if t.w is a gangsta and into drug's why did jc befriend her may be because he was partaking in the same activity's as t.w who know's only god does and who are you to sitt her and accuse some one of somthing with not knowing all the truth's what happend to being innocent till proven guilty o.m.g well if they think t.w is the main suspect why havent they made any arrest yet i think maybe their is more then what's being told to this story ................ ?

I've thought Tiffany has some guilt in this from day one. I can spell out all the reasons why if you really need me to. However I've never said that she laid a hand on anyone, I'm thinking more along the lines of accessory to murder. Also, pretty much everyone here has said that it's possible that Johnny was involved in shady dealings, most likely with drugs... so what does that mean? He didn't deserve to die for it & neither did Lisa... what exactly is your point in mentioning that? I've accussed Tiffany for accessory based on the things that I know, that I consider to be fact along with who she's shown herself to be (her character) publicly on her FB page before, during & after the murders. I don't think they've made an arrest yet because they need to make sure they have all of their i's dotted & t's crossed, with ALL parties involved because as most of us know, you only have one opportunity to present a case & convict an individual for murder.

So.... Smooth Criminal.... do you personally know Tiffany? If so maybe you could present the questions that others have asked JsMom to ask Tiffany for us

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-16-2011, 07:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM