Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-16-2011, 08:28 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 08:11 PM)smooth criminal Wrote: wow really i real dont think it is fair that every one put's t.w personal life on here and yes i dont know t.w personaly,and yes i did read all 800 pgs and what every ones say's about t.w is just out right wrong people do take wrong turn's in their life thats why their is such a thing as guidance this poor woman need's some to help her in her life thats all im saying and that we dont know the whole truth to this storey people just feed of other's peoples lifes it's out right crazy,im not saying t.w did or did not do this crime i was just giving some justice because you people are tearing her apart . think what you want every ones is entitled to their own opinion...... i hope

First of all life isn't fair 11 & personally I don't think it's fair that Tiffany waited 2 HOURS to call for some assistance. Only the good Lord knows what may have been prevented had she chose to take immediate action, but at the very least, she has to live with that. As LC said, Tiffany put her personal business on here when she put it on the net for people to read & make their own judgements & opinions. I have no sympathy, she's the master of her own ship.... I don't give a shit where she came from or what she's been through. I've said it before, at some point you stop pointing the finger & blaming everyone else for your miseries & you take some action... especially when you have children. That's not happened with her, did you happen to the see the picture of her drinking a budweiser beer on new years eve? Pregnant? Smiley_emoticons_kotz

calm down at least she did let maytee know at som point some thing was wrong who knows may be she honestly thought the phone died i can speak on that i dont know like i said every one has had problems in their life dont attack me im not taking any ones side i was just speaking what i would feel if i was t.w reading all this crazyness evry one is speaking about her ,and yes i do feel sorry for what happend to jc&ls i would nt wish that on any one !!!
Quote:I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference
Gonna Make It Right . . .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by smooth criminal - 03-16-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM