Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-16-2011, 11:08 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:04 PM)truth be told Wrote: Everyone on Mock is witnessing the real "Maytee" this isn't about a grieving mom. This woman is sick and twisted and really loves to see people suffer. The real Maytee has multiple personalities and when she channels them, Watch out!

Sorry I'm on Mock & I'm not getting that. I think she's a grieving mother lashing out. I'm not worried about her, her spells or what you seem to think are her other personalities. Personally, I think it's super shitty for Tiffany & Aaron & all the others to go on her pages to comment on & like her statuses. I think they do it to fuck with her & to add fuel to the fire. IMO

I agree. They're just provoking one another. It has just become a sick game and speaks to the quality of their character. I have tried and tried to be sympathetic. I have tried to be empathetic and put myself in her shoes and I continue to struggle with her odd behavior. She enjoys the victim role. I honestly believe she may be having a manic episode which may escalate to psychosis. Someone mentioned that she is bi-polar. If indeed she is, this is exactly the sort of stressor that could escalate her mania to dangerous levels. Like I said I'm trying to be empathic. I have lost a family member in this horrible crime too. We don't talk of wishing death on fetuses or make death threats to those we think are in any way involved. We want justice and we have faith that when the perps are caught that the judge and jury will do the right thing. I think that her behavior is exacerbating her pain. She will never start the healing process if she continues in this manner. I hope she realizes that she needs counseling and support and that she will never find it on Facebook. She will never find it by communicating with Tiffany and AG. JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 03-16-2011, 11:21 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM