Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-16-2011, 10:19 PM)Nina Wrote: Justice WILL:

JOW: Hey maytee, dnt let nobdy try and intimidate yu! If anybody wanna fuck wit yu them bitches will die. I've sat back n kept my mouth shut about everything bt I refuse to any long.. this bitch tiffany has some nerve comin on a page dedicated to johnny trying to disrespect yu! I mean who the fuck does she think she is! Bitch jus stay ghost lik u been doin, hiding behind a computer screen. I love u with all my heart maytee n I promise yu these low lives will gt whts coming to thm! I got cha back momma dnt sweat it! Love u! RIH JOHHNY N LISA

RIP Johnny I love u jaz thank you mama they wont stop tormenting me ive had to put a tap on my phone too omg rest in heaven johnny n lisa and yes your right mama noone gets away with murder god and law enforcement makes sure they all have one way ticket to deathrow n hell. I love you ;,,,(((
23 minutes ago

AG: hahahahahahahahahah r u serious? i promise u we be out here everyday n I DONT BARR SHIT OUT HERE PERIODDDD....so cmonnn wit that killin jasmine whoever u r hahahah them bitches will die....fuckin hilarioussss

AG: u can ban me from this one too jus wnated it to be known we dont hide from no1 perioddddd n i dare u to try meeee

AG: a tap on ur phone...dont no1 call u jus like that mysterious call i made to ur house in the middle of the night tellin u i was gone rob jophnny but ive met u 1 time in my life so now u know my voice? bitch u r crazy foreal

AG: u must love all the publicity ur gettn for ur son passing way.....ur pathetic foreal....aren't snitches suppose to stay in the shadows?

RIP Johnny Copied n pasted aaron and forward your threats to the police keep going your just short of a prison cell as it is

RIP Johnny Deathrow lucasville awaits all involved and johnny n lisas n donald spirit will not let none of you rest

AG: hahah donaklds spirit...u fuckin retarded azz bitch i was on house arrest when donald was killed n i dont care what u have copied n pasted....i am far from a lamen when it comes to the law so please run that watered down azz game on ther next man cuz i aint the one bitch

RIP Johnny Spirits haunt you night and day they will never leave you alone

AG: n i havent made a threat to u n my mamas the police n shes readin this so i dont need a copy n paste cuz i have made no threat to u and urs at all.....all i said is cmmon wit the killing because ur PUPPET said "them bitches will die" if im not mistaken

JOW: man u dnt u scare shit over her mr A..WHO EVER THE FUCK U R.. SHOULDN'T U BE KNOCKN UP YU dead bestfriends babymomma..lol n best believe u gone wats comin to u, u and yur so calld faithful gf.. don't address me at all bra cuz u dnt wht the fuck u cn gt whts comin to u pussy ass bitch

AG: hashahahah how can ur sons spirit haunt me if he feared me when he was alive? did he grow a pair in his casket? no disrespect but ur briongin all this on to urself by throwing even more dirt on my name.....

JOW: And call johnnys mom a bitch again u ugly ass piece of shit! U and yo pregnant bitch tlk real smooth behind a computer screen.. its funny u hoes ain't came out the shadows PUSSY ASS BITCHES

RIP JOhnny He never feared you but for talkin about my son i hope you your fetus and baby momma die the slowest worst death ever rot in hell demon go kill yourself and do society a favor and yes tgey will haunt you every sec of everyday

AG: do me a favor and have some1 take my life please......ill spit in the devils face for even accepting ur pitiful soul to keep

RIP JOhnny All their spirits will torment you and haunt you every second of everyday evil demons

RIP JOhnny Do the world a favor and kill yourself please

AG: [size=x-large]hahahaha no he wont and anybody that runs around spreadin rumors saying some1 is going to rob them and continuosly ask " AP isn't there is he" is a coward atleast thats how i feel.....[/size]n oh what u dont have any curses to cast on me n mines t...oday?n i dont care about dying u fuckin loser.,.....as i said before " in the event of my demise, when my heart beats no more, i know i will die for a cause or a belief that i lived for" so yea i dont fear dying cause i know i will be buried a G cause i aint never sold my soul to the devil so yea miss me wit the bullshitSee More

AG: hahahahah and earlier did u threaten me wit a jail cell? hahaha u got the wrong person......ur talkin bout u n urs stupidddddd

AG: im done wit u doe....chewed u up n spat u out stupiddddd.....u dont like the taste of ur own medicine right? taste like ass huh.....goblin and witch azz

RIP JOhnny Your already buried as a coward you pathetic excuse for human life lucasville awaits you deathrow calls your name and your evil jealousy will eat you alive.... Stop talking about my son hes in heaven with lisa unlike you demon your going to hell

RIP JOhnny Spirits will haunt you till you kill yourself donald johnny n lisa

JOW:
And to comment on wht I said: All tht were invovled in the death of johnny n lisa "will die".. I do believev the state is seeking the death penalty for ALL those invovled so its seems as if my comments scaared some1 didn't it??? Hmmmm smell lik a bit of guilt n fear don't u think! Lol I am the police so best believe I knw wht comments I mke I can bac up! So yea missed me wit tht one!
about a minute ago

I didn't know that maytee and ag knew each other
he said they met once before~
when?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by PURPLECATS - 03-17-2011, 12:33 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM