Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Smiley_emoticons_winkSmiley_emoticons_winkSmiley_emoticons_winkSmiley_emoticons_winkSmiley_emoticons_wink..........JUST A THOUGHT OR TWO..........Smiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smile

Maytee reacts as her culture has taught her: scrappy and threatening. I submit that she may be as cagey as a fox in a hen house. Read her and AG's rantings on a sub level. There are many personal messages there. These two are pretending to lash out at one another to confuse readers. This process allows them to get 'important points across to the underground community.'

a. Maytee. "We had to tap the phones." DUH. No one taps their own phone unless they are trying to catch someone in a lie in a conversation and you certainly would not give them advance
warning they were being taped. Oops

TRUTH -

Maytee thinks her phones are tapped, therefore everyone should be very careful with their conversation when they call her AND they should be cautious from what phone numbers they call.

b. The cigarettes and 400 dollars was code for something. I will have to pass this by some detectives in another town and see if thy know ghetto talk. Or perhaps this is just their own gang shorthand. The use of his name Erin is another signal, but I do not know for what.

c. The JC Sr. smashing a jaw was another code. It could be a reference to a previous hit and how it was done, it could refer to what person to contact who is safe (jaws) or warning who is unsafe. it could mean the dentist holds the dope. The possibilities are endless. These random shitstorms all have a meaning. And these buggers love pulling the wool over our eyes. (apologies to our own wonderful ShitStorm.)

d. "I only talked to you once in the middle of the night." (paraphrased by AG.) This one is bugging me because I know it is code for something.Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Take their supposed rantings and threats - separate them - look at them on a line by themselves. Then Study them. Se what you can come up with.

IT IS ALL SUBTERFUGE ! :B
Definition------- Something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity or words.

They be smarter than the average bear. No reason to rant with an enemy
unless there is a HUGE REASON.

I WILL BE INTERESTED IN YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS FOR READING.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by WolfHouse - 03-17-2011, 02:15 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM