Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-17-2011, 03:20 PM)lou1975 Wrote: Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
A special thanks to the mock forum sight for actually copying n pasting all AG n TW conversations and ugliness on my walls as my printer ran out of ink last night i couldnt get all of it as he was deleting so fast...and if my anger or rants come across as personal towards you no harm intented is my rollercoaster of emotions as some of your members that had been brought to my attention had put out alot of lies speculatations n really no facts about the case or our families...understand that what we encountered that dreadfull night will stay with us forever.but just know noone gets away with murder n justice will be serverd...thank you again god bless
about an hour ago via iPhone · Like ·

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Oh and by tbe way they both are deleted banned n blocked but keep creating new pages to torment our family...and if im on these sights in my process of grieving is to see or try to find more clues and information to help bring justice for johnny n lisa because i know how brainless they all are and they will slip through their evil anger and say what they really feel and think. No and im not bi polar with grief comes so many emotions ive never in my worst nightmares or fears thought i would ever had to endure
about an hour ago · Like

I'm almost in utter disbelief with this. Has Maytee turned a new leaf? It's like a polar opposite, just yesterday she was threatening us with a lawsuit and a gag order. So tell me, had a gag order been placed onto us, how would she get all the info she wasn't able save.... the stuff she got from this site? Maytee I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I'm glad we did help you a little. And that's good that you are keeping every little thing AG/TW say and do to you and/or about you. LE needs to see all this. So good for you!

As for the highlighted stuff in the 2nd paragraph, wow! Are they really taking the time to create new pages just to harass Maytee? I hope she keeps proof of ALL of that. And I really have to wonder who is the one doing the provoking behind the scenes.

Also, she does seem to be getting some of AG/TW's *true* feelings lately. Which is great, something MAY slip!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-17-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM