Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-17-2011, 12:02 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 11:48 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: i am speaking for myself in that I am NOT letting these "punk ass kids" skate by. I think they are wrong too. But so is she. Lots of crossing the line all around

As someone else just stated (sorry I don't remember who) She may not & probably isn't in her right mind but they sure in the fuck are. They should have atleast the decency to leave the woman alone. They go on her page looking for her to say shit, she see's that they're on her pages because 1) she can see everyone who likes the RIP page & 2) because she can see who likes & comments her Justice page, which it seems she's not in control of. They're provoking her. That's fucked up. If someone was accusing me of something I didn't do I may try to have a private conversation with them, if that didn't work, I'd leave it alone & let the law figure it out. Honestly & truly I can say that with certainty. What I would not be doing is going on this womans page calling her all kinds of Bitches & telling her to die. &&&& If you pay close attention you can see that A is fucking up his story... at 1st he was all like "Oh me & Johnny were buds in the pen, I gave him cigs all the time", until Maytee said she kept $400 on Johnnys books all the time, which A admitted, so why would A need to be bummin Johnny smokes? He WOULDN'T! NOW A stance is that Johnny was afraid of him..... go back & read all this shit. Pay attention.... Maytee is catching him in some shit. Good for her!

Exactly...I'm with you 100%. Maytee has been taunted relentlessly & at times can seem out of control with her pain turned anger but she's getting way more shit out of A as he keeps running his big mouth. He can't stay away from the fight with her. Little does A know, Big Mama Maytee isn't going to stop exposing him anytime soon IMO, she already lost the most important thing in the world to her...my bet is on Maytee that she is lining up all A's inconsistencies & will not rest until she exposes his lying sorry ass & gets justice for JC & LS. A & TW's stories don't seem to jive at all...just sayin IMO-Peace

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by LVShortySpice - 03-18-2011, 02:36 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM