Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
Has any of you seen the comment left on that other justice for johnny and lisa page where one of AG and TW friends by the name of DB left on there where my nephew jc was promoting johnnys benefit at jax bar n grill on feb 8 i was just made aware of this qoute on quote DB says" fuck johnny clarke have fun rottin six feet under haha" What a fucking sadistic sinical evil person these skumbags associate with wow im speechless i know they are trying to drive me over the edge but for johnny and lisa and justice to be served on all the skumbags i will not allow themnto break me although i must say that i do wish this DB rots in hell for what he said about my poor son
2 hours ago via iPhone ยท View Feedback (11)Hide Feedback (11)

o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Copied n pasted n forward to law enforcement for sure
2 hours ago
o
HH
this is AG and i apologize for making another name in order to get on this website but i jus wanted to know who "my and tiffany's friend" DB is because I DONT HAVE FRIENDS at all and neither does tiffany really...i have tiffany and thats... all i need but u continue to say im harrassing and tormenting u but u forever stay wit my or tiffanys name in your mouth......in order for u to be respected u have to give respect so dont u think the logical thing for u to do would be to say "their supposed friend" cause here you are for the umpteenth time puttin mine and tiffanys initials on this website because in YOUR opinion whoeevr the hell DB is may be one of tiffany or mines OLD friends.....and hows them charges going....u were downtown or wit a lwayer today talkin bout the chrages u were sayin u were filing on me right? and how am i harrassing u if u started all of this by postuing my and tiffany's name on your website...and i really hope u dont believe for one second that any type of charges u would have brought against me would stick because believe me when i say people all over the nation know that you have went way overboard on this website.....
about an hour ago
o
HH n i will not be sayin anything more to u cuz its pitiful on my part buti jus dont feel i deserve all of this bullshit because u want to vent......
about an hour ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Vent??? Is that what you call it hmmmm are johnny n lisa n donald spirits tormenting you both again AG??? You know their is no perfect murder right??? And yes everytime you both harrass call drive by and create new pages its all documented just so you know...its in your best interest to stay off my pages with all your fake profiles and leave us alone...go talk to a priest about your guilty minds that just wont rest. Now delete yourself and go pray to whatever devil you pray to for guidance thank you poof be gone!!!
54 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Guilty minds dont rest thats a given and wow everyday creating new page just to snoop torment and see what we know??? Leave us alone you are not welcomed here at all
51 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez And yes AG you know i know thats all your little hoodrat friends joining you to torment me and deffamate johnnys character now havent you all done enough damage to our families where you feel the need to continue more??? Maybe if you go see a doctor he might prescribe you meds to help you cope with the guilt and you just might get tranquilizers to help you sleep all your restless nights from spirits haunting you but also you do realize the truth will set you free too
43 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
And please quit spreadind lies about my son while he was away he was well taking care of by us and never went without and on tbe other hand you wanted himnto teach you to lift weights and got him out in the yard so your little goon squad co...uld steal all his items i had spend 500 to send him with his tv soooo ofcourse one of your goons tells the guard because he got caught wearing johnnys clotge and i had my son transfered out of there so he could actually better himself in a much calmer facility and not have to worry about thieves like you. And truth be told you know dam well johnny was twice your size has never feared you and wouldve broke you in half in a fight but ofcourse skum like you dont fight fair you use guns and rob and tie people up thats probably what he feared your coward ways of using guns and hurting people when you have guns pointed at their face and heads
30 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez A few typing errors im on my iphone and not the lap top but you get my point.... And wowww once again AG pops out at demon hour like clockwork geeezzzz one of thjese nights they will devour you alive unless you feed them right
26 minutes ago
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Wowww please go get some help and remember their spirits will never leave you alone but the truth will help set your mind free ( somewhat ) but it will not save you from the wrath of god tho he hates ugly demons evil like you and yours
18 minutes ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Remember justice does prevail and noone gets away with murder NOONE and their is no perfect murder( you all are too dumb and peanuts for brains ) so with that said enjoy freedom while it last cus its just a matter of time and everyone involved is caught
6 minutes ago

Just some of my thoughts on this sleepless night... Wow wow wow... much more revealed! Does anyone know which "other" Justice page she is talking about? That's a pretty sick comment from DB, I'm not sure I have heard of this person before or not. Who knows, so many initials have been thrown around here.. anyone care to remind me of DB if he has been brought up? I'm surprised no one had caught that comment this person made... anyway that comment is disgusting!

This is just an observation but don't both of them seem uncharacteristically calm? AG is not even typing in his gangsta talk and Maytee sounds much as well sounds very different. There isn't much threats and name calling being thrown around.. which is nice. I'm very curious now of AG/TW's relationship with DB... how the hell do AG/TW "HAVE NO FRIENDS" when there are plenty of group photos with those 2 in them???

I want to know if there any significance to the name "HH" that AG used, LC is it okay to post the full name here since it's supposedly a "fake" name?

BTW I do not know the full name of DB, Maytee only used those initials

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-18-2011, 03:37 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM