Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[

This is just an observation but don't both of them seem uncharacteristically calm? AG is not even typing in his gangsta talk and Maytee sounds much as well sounds very different. There isn't much threats and name calling being thrown around.. which is nice. I'm very curious now of AG/TW's relationship with DB... how the hell do AG/TW "HAVE NO FRIENDS" when there are plenty of group photos with those 2 in them???

[/quote]

Funny, when my brother was in trouble with the law a few years back, he would suddenly say he "Had No Friends" too. Once he dealt with things, he was back hanging with his friends....
My guess is that Maytee is right, AG and TW are starting to feel the heat and are consoled by the fact that they have one another to lean on. They don't know who to trust anymore, so they are just sticking together. Plus, only they know the truth about that night, and the closer he stays to her, the more control he has to convince her to keep quiet. They are pissed at their "friends" or former friends, or whatever you want to call them because they know someone called crimestopper on them and since they aren't sure who, so they're saying "fucc em all." (my attempt at writing gangsta - lol).
Of course, this is all just theory....(mine)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by LoserCity - 03-18-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM