Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-18-2011, 06:40 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-18-2011, 05:01 PM)pspence Wrote: We need some new news!

Yah we sure do! :( I know its bad on us but I sit back and think, Maytee must be goin crazy wanting to know something! I just wish others could have just a lil respect for her, and let her be. I guess they'll do what they wanna do tho.

MAYTEE~ Ignore ~dont let it get u down Smiley_emoticons_wink

The only news we all need to hear at this point is that the guilty parties have been arrested and sentenced to death for what they did.

I've been open-mouthed at exchanges on Justice the past few nights, and horrified by some of AP's comments - in particular, when he suggested Maytee go kill herself. He said he wouldn't speak badly about Johnny because he's not here to defend himself, but he shows his true character by his abusive treatment of Johnny's mother. Maybe someone should remind him how inappropriate his comments are to a mother who's grieving the loss of her child. The prince of darkness is definitely NO gentleman! IMO his lack of empathy could indicate some sociopathic tendencies. Sure, Maytee's been rattling some cages, but if AP was innocent, her accusations wouldn't be hitting a nerve like they are because he could deflect them with the truth. To me it's also noteworthy that he challenges Maytee on fairly trivial points, instead of simply coming out and saying she's pointing her finger at the wrong person.

For those of us thinking he is or might be guilty, based on the very limited information we have, how much more convinced would we be if we were in Maytee's shoes and knew everything she knows about his history with Johnny when they were in prison together. This could be a grudge that AP has carried for a long time for a myriad of reasons, e.g. Johnny reporting AP's mates for stealing his stuff, Johnny getting transferred to a better facility, or it could be down to simple jealousy when he saw Johnny making something of himself whereas his only 'achievement' was to impregnate the town bike Oops - JMO

As for TW, she was probably jealous as hell of Lisa, who had everything she didn't - good looks, good home, good family, good man, and I think the picture we all saw of a clapped out TW ashing her cigarette over Lisa's head was very telling. AP's statement about him and TW not having friends is probably true. I think there may be some friends of Johnny & Lisa's whose horror at the crime and the type of people who could do such a thing has made them question their loyalties and lifestyles. I'm sure there are also people who would have been friends with TW & AP in the past who didn't fully realize what they're capable of and may no longer want to associate with them. I'm sure they wouldn't come right out and say that, but I'm guessing they don't have people lining up to party with them these days.

I'm going to add that this is JMO in case anyone thinks I've gone too far. I'm convinced these 2 know the truth about what happened that night, but my jury's still out on whether they participated or only arranged it.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-18-2011, 08:46 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM