Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-18-2011, 09:09 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-18-2011, 08:45 PM)concerned Wrote: i got this information off of a homicide investigation check list i will post the site next...Practical tips.

A. Call upon experienced investigators to assist.

B. Question thoroughly those concerned.

C. Be careful in questioning witnesses- they may turn to be principals in the crime.

D. Do not divulge critical information carelessly to witnesses - it may get back to the defense and you may end up with what you have told the witness instead of what he actually knows about the event.

E. Separate witnesses

F. Confer with your co-workers.

G. Cooperate with fellow officers

H. Be courteous and tactful.

I. Give constant attention to dissemination of pertinent information to other agencies.

J. Do no disclose valuable information to press or unauthorized persons.

If in fact there was no DNA match as of yet, then knowing that is not going to hurt the investigation. And if the families were pinning their hopes on some sort of DNA match, then I do not see why the detectives would withhold that info from them.

The other thing we have heard here, off the record, is that someone passed their poly with flying colors.

I see no reason to believe that either member here would be making up shit to post. But then I have found both of them to be helpful and pretty direct in who they are are and how they are connected to Toledo.

And I know from personal experience that detectives do reveal information to witnesses if it might produce a desired result. For instance they will tell one witness what another witness said to get a reaction. And they sometimes lie.

They also say the have nothing when they have something. Also I never stated anyone was making shit up.State your opinion. Do not put words in my mouth. I stated I would like an answer to a statement made yesterday. I am not the only one asking. LC asked also and didnt get an amswer. Please refer to post from yesterday

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by concerned - 03-18-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM