Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-19-2011, 02:06 AM)truth be told Wrote:
(03-18-2011, 03:36 PM)mamabear Wrote: Yes, that is what Maytee believes. But, what if it really isn't AG and TW making pages? I mean, anyone can make a facebook page and say they are someone else. It only takes 3 minutes.

Exactly! I mean does anyone really believe that these AG and TW would actually further incriminate themselves. They are already under the microscope by cops (that would be considered brain dead). If they are really creating different accounts to mess with Maytee, detectives can figure that one out quickly. What if Maytee is the one who is actually posing as someone else and posting on her own site to try and throw cops off? (IMO-this would not be far fetched for her way of thinking.)
Maybe, just maybe it is possible that those two (AG and TW) could be the perfect alibi for this crimes because of their known past history.

I think the one thing everyone on this forum has in common is that we all want justice for Johnny and Lisa, and want the murderers caught and punished. Beyond that, we're entitled to our own opinions about what happened that night and who's responsible, and some of us have quite strong feelings one way or the other.

I respectfully have to disagree with you here, however, when you suggest that Maytee would be creating online identities and arguing with herself on FB to throw LE off the scent! This then feeds into your theory, which you've stated openly here all along, that she was somehow involved in her son's death, and I do not for one second believe she was.

I think AP and TW are really aggrieved that Maytee is drawing attention to them when they might have thought they'd covered their tracks well enough to avoid suspicion. IMO they're going on FB to defend themselves from Maytee's accusations and turn suspicion back onto her. It was only when she blocked them from her page that they created new identities so they could continue to comment.

It's not just AP and TW's past history that makes them logical suspects, but a whole combination of factors already well covered.
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-19-2011, 08:43 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM