Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-19-2011, 09:32 AM)truth be told Wrote: You have that right to dis-agree with my opinion...that just clearly states that you don't personally know her and know the evil comes along with her. I have personally known her for a very long time and have seen the destruction that she has caused to her family, friends and neighbors. Since you probably don't know her then I doubt that you witnessed car loads of people coming and going to and from her house buying drugs daily...and in the summertime you probably missed the huge crowd of teens smoking pot in front of her house, on her porch and in her back yard....and where was Maytee? right there in the middle of it all.
I will back my theory 100% based on how I have personally seen her act with absolutely no regard for human life other than herself. I believe Maytee "knows" more than she is telling police and she is beginning to panic and will slip. Taking on another persona is not that far fetched...because she has done it in the past, used family and friends identity to avoid going to jail or paying bills.

You're right that I don't know Maytee personally, although one of the reasons I was drawn to this case initially was that I could relate to the desperation of a mother calling 911 when she couldn't reach her son and the terrible scene that a father had to discover.

I'm sure she's talked to LE and it's possible her information will help them solve the crime. For all we know, her knowledge of Johnny's history and interaction with some of the key suspects (e.g. those he served time with) may provide important pieces of the puzzle. Sometimes it's little things a person knows that don't seem all that important but can be the crucial piece of evidence.

"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-19-2011, 11:39 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM