Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-20-2011, 02:24 PM)kitty1 Wrote: I'm glad your'e back Kat. We missed you and your good posts. Did u just take a break from all this? I know that some other posters did because there was NO news.
Thanks for asking kitty1!
Offtopic
Went to my daughter's house for awhile, it was my granddaughter's birthday and my daughter's father's side of the family was coming up from NYC and she had lots to do and needed me to take care of my Minime, everyone says she's a dead ringer for Grammie, lol! My daughter was holding the birthday party in a rented hall, you know the whole shebang the Bouncie Bounce thing and Pinata !! Totatlly insane for a 3yr. old as far as I'm concerned, but it's her only child and it's a different generation (I was #4 out of 5, and if I got new birthday candles on my cake I was ecstatic, my family always saved the old birthday candles and reused them 111 ) got back home late last night, after the party and was beat to hell, lol, a 3yr. old can really run an old Grammie ragged, but I wouldn't have it any other way! My first grandchild, lol!

BACK ON TOPIC:
I will definitely keep up on this case until there is nothing to hold on to, I am going to email Lucas County again and keep asking for public updates, and send emails to anybody that will listen. In my heart I know that if this happened to one of my children I would want the public to keep the pressure on LE to not let this case fall by the wayside, to let LE know that we, the public, are interested in Justice for Johnny and Lisa and will stay interested until every possible lead is exhausted! I'm pretty tenacious when I need to be, and I think everyone here on Mock feels the same way about finding Justice for these kids. Glad to be back!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-20-2011, 02:53 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM